MARUI-PlugIn VR Contest
August 17th, 2018 12PM JPT - August 31st, 2018 12PM JPT
Are you ready for the future of 3D design? Show your skills in VR-modeling! MARUI-PlugIn is challenging all Maya users to create a model in VR using the MARUI VR plug-in software. The winner will be invited to visit our headquarters in Osaka, Japan for one full week.
The contest will be held from August 17th until August 31st. During these two weeks, participants need to create their own 3D masterwork with Maya and MARUI.
- You must create your own model and/or animation and send it to us before the 31st.
- You need access to Autodesk Maya (Maya LT not supported) and a VR-headset (Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or Windows MR).
- You must create your ‘’masterpiece’’ using ONLY Maya and MARUI.
- Enter the contest by sending an email to contest@marui-plugin with the following information.
1. Your Name 2. Country of Residence 3. Age
4. Which version of Maya you will use 5. Which HMD you will use
- After you have signed up, you will receive a tutorial version from us, so you can already start trying out the tools and features of MARUI.
- The contest version of MARUI will be available when the contest starts.
- You need to upload your masterpiece to our submission system.
- The winner will be selected by us and will be invited to join our HQ in Osaka, Japan.